We stayed at Laguna Beach in the first two weeks of June. What an amazing location! The views are breathtaking!
The rooms are very clean and the maids take pride in the cleanliness.
The food was nice with quite a selection however they became very repetitive and more curry than you could imagine. We were a little disappointed that there was not much choice other curries on some nights however we still managed. Food was very tasty. Hotel grounds were very clean.
We stayed in the deluxe rooms which were amazing. Only downside is the water was only hot at weekends.
If you are looking at a decent priced getaway then laguna beach is for you.
One think i will mention is all inclusive is 10:30am - 10:30pm
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range, the Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is a gem in its kind; a postcard beauty with a real soul: Tropical architecture, pristine beach and the transparency of an exquisite lagoon.The Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is located in Grand River South East, along the South East coast of the island and 30 mins drive from the airport.To discover Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, you will have to drive through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fisherman's Cove). This tiny village unveils a different facet of Mauritius - unspoiled and authentic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Sunspot Tours, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Grande Riviere Sud Est
- Laguna Beach Hotel And Spa
- Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grande Riviere Sud Est