“Fantastic Accomodation !”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
mariah A
“Fantastic Accomodation !”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Il-Kiostro is a very well kept Farmhouse in its original features. It is located in a very quiet area where one could enjoy a lovely relaxing holiday. Amazing pool area surrounded with a nice looked after garden. Ideal stay for a big family. Highly recommended.

brandyboi
Shanklin, United Kingdom
“Stunning inside and out, most beautiful place i've ever stayed!”
Reviewed 28 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

From when I walked in the front door, the fresh scent of vanilla hit me in the face and I was shocked how beautiful the villa was...
This huge converted farmhouse has so much character and history to it and Clinton and Daniel have done an exceptionally brilliant job of transforming it into a wonderful place! They have thought of everything you could possibly need for your stay, whether chilling out with friends and family playing games, having as BBQ, enjoying the jacuzzi and pool or even planning your stay. They provided us with everything to make our stay as amazing as it could have been and I am very grateful for that!

No words can really describe how amazing this place is, would defiantly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Malta for a short or long stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Apr 2018
Thank you dear Brandon. We are pleased to see that we have added that little bit extra sunshine to your holiday in Malta. We look forward to welcoming you again at IL KIOSTRO in the future.
Calvin H
“Beautiful, unique and enchanting villa. Perfect stay!”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I’ve just got back from a stay with my family at Il Kiostro and had such an amazing time. Firstly, Daniel and Clinton made us feel immediately welcome and at home there in this unique space.

The villa itself is enchanting and breathtaking: although I’d seen photos online of course, I literally had my mouth dropped by how beautiful, well-maintained and clean it was.
The design and styling is beautiful, with lots of great attention to detail everywhere.

The garden and pool area really is special; filled with plants and perfect for taking the early morning sun on the lounger or relaxing in after a hard day exploring Malta!

The village of Zurrieq is very cute and nicely positioned to the airport, the Blue Grotto, local historical temples and to get to Valletta and Marsaxlokk

Daniel and Clinton went out of their way to make the stay for me and my small family the best it can be. Offering suggestion of things to do, places to eat, and driving us to and from the airport; nothing was too much trouble. At the same time, they totally respected our privacy in the villa and garden. Communication through the stay was excellent.

We shared some chats together and I really felt like I left also making new friends. If I returned to Malta I would only hope to stay here again. I left with great memories, not only of Malta, but of Il Kiostro and Daniel and Clinton. A dream trip. Thanks guys!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Apr 2018
Thank you dear Calvin for this wonderful review. We pride ourselves in looking after each customer requirement to make sure they have a holiday to remember. We also want to make sure that the house and our service meets and exceeds the expectations of all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing