We have just returned from Sligo having spent two nights bed and breakfast at Castle Dargan and our trip could not have been better. The rooms are luxurious with all the amenities you could possibly need, and a fantastic view of the golf course simply added to the charm. All staff, from the moment we checked in, were pleasent and added to the ambiance which is eveident as soon as you step through the door. Having spent time in both the Spa and on the golf course I can say that the facilities are outstanding and the gof course is stunning with magnificient views of County Sligo. The food served in the restaurant was great and was also good value, and we particularly enjoyed the views from the bar each evening. We had a truly plesant stay and will rerurn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Dargan Hotel offers unsurpassed accommodation facilities ranging from stunning en-suite guest rooms and Wall Garden Suites to the magnificent Castle Dargan House Premier Suites all of which present an old world charm with modern day comforts. Our signature beds; The Vogue & Elegance mattresses with feather down duvets & pillows are featured in every bedroom, ensuring a peaceful night's slumber. We also include: direct-dial phones, complementary broadband access, digital TV, tea/coffee making facilities, smoking & non smoking wings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Castle Dargan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Dargan Golf Hotel And Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Hotel Wellness Centre
- Castle Dargan Ballygawley