I stayed at the Ata Hotel Expo Fiera during a recent business trip to Milan. I was attending an exhibition at the Fieramilano so the hotel was well placed, about a 15 minute taxi ride. However, being in an industrial area there are not any bars or restaurants within a sensible walking distance. The hotel provided a free shuttle service to and from the exhibition, travelling once a day in each direction. They also offered a free, on demand, shuttle service to the nearest Metro station which is on the M1 red line. This is also convenient if you a flying into Malpensa airport as the red line takes you to Cordoba station where you can catch the Malpensa Express. The hotel is clean, modern and very spacious with ample areas to relax and lounge, both inside and outside. The bar is reasonably well stocked and a few small snacks can be obtained here if you dont want to eat in the restaurant, although this is limited. The staff are very helpful, cheerful and always willing to help and advise. The restaurant serves very good food, if a little expensive, and can appear pretentious and foreboding. The room I had was very spacious and well equipped with plenty of cupboards and hanging space. The bathroom contained a bath as well as a shower and was also very spacious. Tea and Coffee making facilities are provided as well as free water in the Mini bar. The only drawback I could find was that all of the floors in the hotel are marble. This is very nice looking but does make the corridors and rooms quite noisy. If you are a light sleeper I would suggest some earplugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Expo Fiera, in the immediate vicinity of Milan's new exhibition center, offers spacious and brightly lit rooms and apartments all equipped with the best level of comfort. The new and highly modern congress center has an extremely flexible layout and can host up to 2.900 People in its meeting rooms. The hotel also offers a wide range of leisure facilities: the well equipped Fitness Center, the restaurant with show cooking, the lounge bar and the extensive gardens at the front of the hotel are all ideal spots for enjoying a break and relaxing. HOTEL 462 rooms including Executive Rooms, Corner Suites and apartments.Restaurant "Magellano" and Lounge Bar. Wellness Center and Fitness Room. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: Ground Floor: 1 plenary hall with natural light (1.120 M2) can be split into two rooms. 1 Dome hall (624 m2). 1 Foyer (700 m2) for exhibitions and cocktail parties. Semi-basement: 1 plenary hall with natural light (1.236 M2) can be split into four rooms. 1 Foyer (600 m2). 80 Rooms with natural light ranging from 30 to 159 m2. Multifunctional Halls: 2 open-air, covered, paved halls (620 m2 each), spacious open-air porches. Dehorswith view of the 76.000 M2 park, perfect for outdoor activities. Banquet halls, cocktail areas, customized settings and catering solutions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Atahotel Expo Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Expo Fiera Hotel Pero
- Atahotel Expo Fiera Pero, Milan, Italy