The hotel is close to Molino Dorino tube stop, with an excellent shuttle service to the hotel.
Bedrooms are large, king-size beds, clean and with new furniture.
Large common spaces, excellent staff, very gentle. Delicious breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atahotel Expo Fiera, in the immediate vicinity of Milan's new exhibition center, offers spacious and brightly lit rooms and apartments all equipped with the best level of comfort. The new and highly modern congress center has an extremely flexible layout and can host up to 2.900 People in its meeting rooms. The hotel also offers a wide range of leisure facilities: the well equipped Fitness Center, the restaurant with show cooking, the lounge bar and the extensive gardens at the front of the hotel are all ideal spots for enjoying a break and relaxing. HOTEL 462 rooms including Executive Rooms, Corner Suites and apartments.Restaurant "Magellano" and Lounge Bar. Wellness Center and Fitness Room. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: Ground Floor: 1 plenary hall with natural light (1.120 M2) can be split into two rooms. 1 Dome hall (624 m2). 1 Foyer (700 m2) for exhibitions and cocktail parties. Semi-basement: 1 plenary hall with natural light (1.236 M2) can be split into four rooms. 1 Foyer (600 m2). 80 Rooms with natural light ranging from 30 to 159 m2. Multifunctional Halls: 2 open-air, covered, paved halls (620 m2 each), spacious open-air porches. Dehorswith view of the 76.000 M2 park, perfect for outdoor activities. Banquet halls, cocktail areas, customized settings and catering solutions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Atahotel Expo Fiera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atahotel Expo Fiera Hotel Pero
- Atahotel Expo Fiera Pero, Milan, Italy