Misibis Bay Resort is about an hour away from Legaspi by land . We had a most pleasant summer holiday! First of all management graciously gave us a room upgrade, something we did not expect. Food was good and the portions were surprisingly large. Try the grilled chicken ceasar salad. The american breakfast and the filipino breakfast were most satisfying. The beach is not the greatest--white sand but not the same powdery white sand found in boracay or Palawan. Bring aqua shoes. The resort boasts of great beach facilities such as a catamaran, kayaks, paddleboards. For the more adventurous types there’s windsurfing, zipline, snorkeling, diving, SEGWAY and the ATV. There’s so much to do in this resort. We indulged in virtually all that the resort had to offer. Service is top notch in the restaurant (Losito was especially efficient) Housekeeping extremely swift and eager to meet every need. I felt like a queen. The front desk ladies were pleasant (Kim and Nica). It seemed that every one was trained in customer service and all spoke very good English. Initially there was a slight misunderstanding about rates in beach facilities which management was quick to rectify. There was no unpleasant memory in our stay in Misibis and will definitely return if given the chance.Our stay was worth every peso spent in this upscale resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol