We stayed here for 2 nights. Upon arrival we were greeted with lei, towels and a cultural dance. Since we have full board meals we jumped rightaway to their buffet. And it is not just an ordinary resort buffet. It's more than what you see in other high end beach/island resorts. They have different stations aside from the basic one. It's almost hotel quality buffet lunch-snacks-dinner-breakfast-snacks again as the cycle goes on. I love the garden room that I had the view inside out is fascinating. You will be bored in the island as they offer so much activities. From flat land to mountains, sea activities that will maximize your day. I even went on scuba diving and their divers were definitely great. I saw giant clams and a lot of species of fish. They even offer a sunset cruise where we catch the mayon with the sunset. It was definitely an experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical hideaway where luxurious seclusion meets wild natural beauty. This verdant, beach-fringed island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from a relaxing foot wash, welcome upon arrival in your villa, to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like sea and in the pristine lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Misibis Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Misibis Bay Hotel Cagraray Island
- Misibis Bay Resort Philippines/Cagraray Island, Bicol