“Park Inn brand but Soviet style”

Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Khimki
Reviewed 6 May 2014

i booked a room in Park Inn Sheremetyevo because i know well the brand Park Inn and Park Plaza in the world and i had a good stay and good opinion before but this Sheremetyevo Park Inn is different ,it's not international standard,"only one floor "fifth floor" with minibar" and only the same floor with modern furniture and design, the rest floors are equipped with cheap and old style furniture ,breakfast is poor and soviet style ,public area too are with cheap furniture and old design,reception staff are good and well trained ,very positive the shuttle bus from the airport every 30 min. At the final i can say that pay 150 euro per night is too much, honestly if they are fair you can pay not more than 80 euro !! this Park Inn Sheremetievo is a shame for the Brand Park Inn in the rest of the world

Room Tip: choose fifth floor , the only one with minibar and modern furniture and design
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jhonny b
ManagerPIMoscow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for your review and we are most pleased that you recognized “the staff are good and well trained".

Your feedback on the price paid is taken on board, the local market here in Sheremetyevo and Moscow is in general more expensive than other European cities, and we do have special offers available that you should look for when you book in advance.

The fact that the hotel is only renovated on the 5th floor is totally incorrect as you mentioned, we have completed already many other floors and provide more than 75% renovated rooms to our daily guests.
We are in line with other Park Inn hotels globally and we do offer a consistent product, to support this we have regular audits from an independent company called LRA Worldwide who rate our hotel following brand standards and I am proud to say we score above the 90%.

On your return to the area and hopefully the hotel I would be more than pleased to arrange one of our sales team to show you the rest of the rooms which are renovated.

Thank you for mentioning the shuttle bus service which met your expectations and also breakfast, as we must offer both local (Russian) and international offerings.

We all at the Park Inn thank you once more for highlighting the high level of service and we look forward in the future to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I chose this hotel because this hotel is very close to airport and my flight arrived Moscow quite late night. However, this was the worst decision I had ever made. I checked in at this hotel around 11PM and I sent my booking paper to reception. She did not even look at my face and did not care about the booking paper I showed her. She ask for my passport and leave my booking paper on counter without any word. She is very unfriendly, no service mind, and rude to me. At the same time I was checking in at reception, my wife want to take picture of lobby hotel to show her friend how beautiful of lobby hotel is. Anyway, the guy in black suit which I think he is concierge or security on night shift came to my wife and said not allow to take picture in his hotel.??? I have never heard that there is any hotel in this world has rule to no photo in their hotel even though I will spread their hotel photo to help them promote their hotel for free. Staffs at this hotel look down to us and have racial discrimination because we are Asian.

I am a Silver Member of Club Carlson but I did not get any benefit for being Silver member such as room upgrade. Furthermore, I got the worse room below the standard. The hotel staff seem did not care about the Club Carlson Silver member. I was too tired on that day and did not want to argue with hotel staff, so I just accepted what I received for this terrible hotel.

The room comfortable and facilties is below average. Some 3 stars hotel are better than Park Inn. I felt the spring in mattress punch to my back when I sleep. In their hotel website, they said there are Mineral water and Bath Amenities in room but in reality nothing had provided. What the lair for this hotel? Only Bath Amenities in room is liquid soap!!!

Please avoid to stay in this hotel. There are a lot of airport hotel option in this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vechasak
ManagerPIMoscow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff.
Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. The issues you mentioned will be investigated. To discuss your concern further, please contact me directly, my email address is gerard.kelly@rezidorparkinn.com or alternatively contact the hotel and ask to speak to me. I value your feedback and once more apolagize for the experience you made.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

a good hotel which I would rate as four star in the near vicinity of airport Sheremetyevo. The rooms could be a little bit bigger and the tv channel variety could be increased as well as the variety on the restaurant menu.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
ManagerPIMoscow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel.

We are very pleased that you both scored and also rated us very high.
We take on board your comments regarding the TV channels and if you have any channel preference please let us know on your next stay or time of booking, we will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations.
The team here in the Park Inn Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Really friendly and helpful hotel. Slightly low key but good service and great breakfast and very close to the airport.
Not sure what will happen when the Radisson Blu opens at the airport and is actually linked to the airport building.

Room Tip: A bit difficult to get to if you do not know the trick! When you arrive in the international termina...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel.

We are very pleased to be recognized for our service levels.

The tip you mentioned is very good, as we always encourage our guests to take the shuttle bus which comes every 30 minutes.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Hotel is located very close to the airport, friendly personnel, good breakfast, assistance in printing some documents in reception, good room service. Comfortable bed. Definitely will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
ManagerPIMoscow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to arrange some office support in reception for you. I really appreciate your feedback on our services and offerings and hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

The hotel is very comfortable and staff extremely friendly and helpful. The main restaurant is good but the menu very limited and uninteresting, there is no coffee shop or equivalent (only for airline staff staying in the hotel) were you can get a quick snack, buffet or light meal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
ManagerPIMoscow, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for your valued feedback and we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We do change the menu regularly to compliment the season and next time please ask for the Chef if you would like something that’s not on the menu. We are always ready to meet your needs and provide our unique Yes I Can! service.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here on a stop over at Sheremetyevo, picking it over the other choices at the airport because on the web site it is claimed that the hotel "is a short walk from the airport", well it is not arriving into Terminal D at there is no perceptible way to walk to the hotel so the only option is to take the shuttle. In the time I waited in the -20C weather for the bus to turn up there was 3 or 4 other hotel buses. When the bus did turn up the driver did not bother to open the back so all the people and luggage was pilled in, he then spent the whole journey to the hotel on the phone.
Once at the hotel the staff where helpful and check in efficient, the room was functional and clean which I would expect.
Unfortunately my transfer experience means i will not be staying here again but will try one of the other options available at Sheremetyevo

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sprockett2008

Thank you for your feedback and we have investigated the issue you raised with the shuttle collection to ensure this does not repeat itself. We set high service standards to ensure your expectations are met and exceeded and if we fell short this time with the collection we are deeply sorry. I am pleased to hear that the check in was friendly and efficient and I do hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Gerard

Also consider these accommodations in or near Khimki
Radisson Blu Hotel, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
SkyPoint Sheremetyevo Hotel
Hotel Novotel Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport
Sheraton Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Hotel
Arthurs Village & Spa Hotel
Aviator Hotel Sheremetyevo

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sheremetyevo Airport Moscow Hotel? Share your experiences!