“Very nice place for relaxing trip or business trip to Bratislava”

Ponteo Activity Park Rusovce
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rusovce
Prague, Czech Republic
“Very nice place for relaxing trip or business trip to Bratislava”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

Hotel is situated approx 15 minut from city centre by car. Hotel staff is very helpfull and friendly. You can enjoy a lot of additional services which are not usual in every hotel, such a wellness with massage, fitness, squash, bowling, SPA etc. Restaurant offers very good food, Really fully worth the money.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Ponteo, Manager at Ponteo Activity Park Rusovce, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for your review. We are really pleased you felt well in our hotel and you enjoyed our services. We hope to meet you again soon.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

I was surprised when I found such a bad rating of Ponteo, because I have to say, that this hotel is the best with compare to othres in Bratislava, and I stayed at many of them. You feel like a part of Ponteo family when you are here, staff is always in a good mood and everybody takes care about you. I spent there 5 days, and had always something to do - wellness, massage, bowling with my clients, tennis with teacher.. They gave me a good rate and also voucher if a come back, and definetly I am going to return for my next trip to Bratislava. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank KrisWeisbau
Lucenec
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We spent a three days at Ponteo with friends and we didnt need to go anywhere else! Had na delicious dinner, bowling and a Lot of fun! Other day wellness and cycle tour to thr near lakes, the last day, tennis, beachvoley.. Nice place for ´active" holiday!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank TravelLover12388
Kosice, Slovakia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were extremely impressed with the service we received. Excellent breakfast buffet. The hotel has a nice cozy wellness center where we spent three hours in the Jacuzzi on the terrace amazing experienceThe rooms are really comfy and all the staff very very friendly and helpful. I totally love it and would definitely recommend this hotel.
Kristina.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kika2185
Warsaw, Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is a very quiet and nice hotel about 15 minutes from the center of Bratislava in city part Rusovce. Comfortable and clean rooms. From the room, I had a beautiful view of sunrise. Great food, friendly staff in the restaurant. Although small but nice wellness cetnrum, I recommend visiting in the evening if you prefer privacy with your girlfriend like me. Good bowling center with a large selection of cocktails. The friendly receptionist who only speak English and Slovak :-/ . I recommend booking through reservation portals because walk-in prices are a bit high.

Room Tip: Rooms on east side is perfect.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bob D
Radomlje
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

I am quite surprised by the negative ratings from other members...
This was my second stay here for my business meeting and I always enjoyed my stay here. The price is very good, rooms are clean and decent. The food is also very good. For evening relaxation you can enjoy the spa and their outdoor jacuzzi...
The location though has nothing to do with Bratislava.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank SasaNemanic
Prague, Czech Republic
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

I was fortunate to use a 30% January price off what made my stay value for money (64 €/night/single). Frankly speaking the hotel looks pretty modern and nice. As it is located ca. 15 min from Bratislava, this is definitely a destination for car users. But on the other hand it is a quiet area, away from traffic and noise. I was nicely surprised with the look and feel design of the restaurant and food was tasty and nicely served (even if I had salad only). The room was rather basic, but clean what I appreciated. Empty minibar was something unusual and strange indeed. Wi-Fi did not work, but when I asked for a cable it was OK. Service at the reception was friendly and ready to help. Had no time to use SPA/ fitness. But if you are willing to use them: SPA costs 10€, whereas fitness is free. Overall: good choice when the price is reduced.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rusovce
Hotel Devin
LOFT Hotel Bratislava
LOFT Hotel Bratislava
#5 of 94 in Bratislava
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,525 reviews

Been to Ponteo Activity Park Rusovce? Share your experiences!