“From relaxing to strenuous”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pili
CWC (Camsur Watersports Complex)
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pili
Reviewed 13 November 2013

During a conference in Naga City, I stayed here overnight to try wakeboarding. It's a little far from Naga City, so if your hotel is there you might need to rent out a car or pay a hefty amount for taxi. I don't know if commuting is an option since it's also a long way from the complex entrance to the main hall. Luckily, I had car service when I was there.

Watersports: I tried out kneeboarding, the relatively more basic watersport in the complex. It does not require a lot of balance, but it does require a lot of upper body strength and stamina. Be prepared to ache those biceps and triceps. I moved on to wakeboarding and was surprised that it was the opposite, takes a lot of balance and little strength, and ended up falling several times. It helps if you have friends to laugh with when that happens. Falling off would mean you will have to walk again to the take-off area, so if you fell on the opposite side of the pond then that is a lot of walking under the sun. The fee is reasonable. The place is hot, and there are no trees around the boarding areas, so expect some sunburn. It would be best to bring along sunblock. I would recommend that you come here with full of energy.

Cabin: Checked in the main hall at around 6:00PM, took a little while (around 20-30 minutes) before I was shown the way to my cabin. And I was surprised at how far the cabins were from the main hall. I walked for about 200 meters to find my cabin, which was very cozy. AC, but the cable didn't work, with really clean and spacious toilet and bath. The cabins look identical, so you can easily lose your way to yours, just be sure to take note of your cabin number and find a path that you can take and memorize. At night, the ambiance was romantic, and serene, and air was cool. Too bad I was alone. But I would recommend it for couples or a family, who want to experience nature in a laid back and relaxed way.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Truly unforgettable experience! We initially reserved a container but upon seeing its poor condition, we opted to transfer to a wood cabin! What a difference! We loved the cozy interiors. It had a sitting area with a sofa convertible to a double bed and a tv. The separate bedroom was so conducive to sleeping! The queen bed was the most comfortable we had slept in for our trip. The wood smell of the cabin added warmth. The bathroom was very clean. It felt like we were camping! Our wakeboard experience was really fun too! We were in the beginners' lake and were able to go back and forth numerous times without falling. Excellent and patient staff. This includes the check-in, the ones who helped us with our luggage, restaurant, wakeboard instructors. Punctual shuttle to Naga City.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

we visited the place for its water sports facilities...

there you can have wake boarding in its man-made lake. i didn't try it, but my sister did...
she had fun, and the place has friendly instructors...

the area also has a swimming pool and offers massage services in nipa huts...
though it's man-made, it has a very good view and feel
overall, it is a good place to relax and enjoy the water sports

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rohise
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The staff was very patient in teaching us the basics of wake boarding thus making the experience enjoyable and because of that, I look forward to going back. The shower rooms, however, are a different thing. Shower heads missing, door has no lock, some toilets have no flush. It was a nightmare to take a bath after wake boarding. After exerting energy, you look forward to good food which unfortunately they failed to deliver. The Bicol Express was too salty, the Laing was too hot, my husband agrees, (this coming from a husband who eats a tablespoon of hot sauce per tablespoon of food). The only life-saver was their Laing pizza. It was so creamy, the gabi taste is not too overpowering and it has just the right amount of spiciness. Every bite is a piece of Bicol heaven.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

if you want to experience wakeboarding, then this is theplace to be. International grade facilities. Awesome environment and lots of things to do on the side like parasailing, a mini zoo, knee boarding and food trip. Try the laing pizza available at the clubhouse.

Cabanas are a bit small but very comfortable. From the naga airport, it's only 30 minutes away so it's quite accessible.

warning though; weekends can be quite crowded and the queue for wakeboarding takes time.

Room Tip: Try the hilot service.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank neilthewanderer
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Theres alot of activities you can do there like the wake boarding(has a set for begginers and expert),has a water playground with alot of watersports activities,a pool and a massage place to relax your self,the restaurant is also nice(you should try the laing pizza!),but i must warn you make your wallets ready cause it will be used!haha,at night theres a fancy club that has a dj(not so good but still its a dj hehe,and i realy like their rooms!!!its great,comfortable,spacious and CHEAP!try the cabanas or the container vans,an overnight stay is nice cause you wont actualy get bored cause of all the activities you can do!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Me and my friends went to CWC last May 31 2013 for a 2day stay. The trip was more exhausting than where we've ever been, since the roads were being renovated. We had to endure so much stop and traffic. Arriving at the complex, the place was really huge. So much cabins and rooms to stay that got me wondering why it was too much? Anyway... trying the wakeboard for the first time, I thought it was a bit of a disappointment, since only the beginner and one small stretch for Pros were open to use for practice. Having no other choice, we all had to wait a looooong line for our turn. The restaurant in the complex was also another disappointment, out of all the food choices they offered, I can count in my fingers what was only available so we had to travel out for good food. The thrill and enjoyment was there, but for overall experience, I think its probably a one time thing. The staff was friendly and accommodating but the management need to improve on the services they offer.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Annikev
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pili
NagaLand Hotel
#2 of 11 in Naga
Tugawe Cove Resort
Tugawe Cove Resort
#1 of 1 in Caramoan

Been to CWC (Camsur Watersports Complex)? Share your experiences!