We stayed here for 2 nights and had a great experience. The chalet was very well appointed and was clean and warm. The location, overlooking the lough is beautiful and very peaceful. The Manor Country hotel is located beside the cottages but is separately owned. It is a beautiful luxurious hotel and we were able to pay for the kids to have a swim. There is a games room and tennis court too for residents of the cottages.
We enquired about the cruisers and were shown round several of them by a very pleasant chap. We would be interested in returning in the future to hire one of these for a week and we would certainly recommend the cottages to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manor House Marine & Cottages nestles in the heart of Lower Lough Erne, one of the most spectacular lakes in Ireland's waterways. We have 12 beautifully appointed and well equipped self-catering cottages that enjoy uninterrupted views of the Lough. You can relax and stroll aroung our private grounds, we have our own fishing jetties and shoreline. There is a Pitch & Putt, Tennis Court, Boules Pit and games room and mooring facilities all free. Our 9 hole Golf Course is available at reduced rates and we have Day Boats and Bicycles for hire. The hotel has an indoor leisure complex available at a small extra cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Manor House Marine and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor House Marine And Cottages Hotel Killadeas
- Manor House Marine And Cottages Killadeas, County Fermanagh