My best friend , mself and toddler went to stay at the hotel for 2 nights. the place is awesum, very serene reception staff very friendly however i experienced some major dissapoitment see below:
- we were initially checked into room 312. the room was missing a shower door, the shower was spraying in diferent directions and THE AIRCON MADE A LOUD NOISE THROUGH THE NIGHT so much so that we go no sleep. we did complain the next night and altough we were upgraded it did not make up for the lack of slp.
-breakfast on saturday morning was ala carte. very dissapointing. a 4 star hotel should have buffet. staff were very unfriendly at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Lameer Resort Hotel & Spa is situated on the iconic San Lameer Estate near Southbroom on the KwaZulu Natal South Coast. The hotel itself is situated on the banks of the tidal Umhlangamkulu Lagoon and Guests have direct access to pristine Blue Flag Indian Ocean beaches. The intimate hotel offers 40 rooms and suites elegantly decorated in contemporary Indonesian style. In this exclusive and secure beach and golf coastal reserve, guests are surrounded by beauty, luxury and tranquility. The centrepiece of San Lameer’s magnificent domain is the 18-hole championship golf course which has recently hosted the SA Womens Open. For the non-Golfer there are a myriad of facilities and activities on the estate to keep you occupied, not least of all the award winning Camelot Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Lameer Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peermont Mondazur At San Lameer Hotel Southbroom