“Sorry it was a one night stay”
Review of Chapel Farm B&B

Chapel Farm B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hellifield
Chapel Farm B&B
Ranked #3 of 4 Hellifield B&B and Inns
Sandy
“Sorry it was a one night stay”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

We stayed at Chapel Farm about two weeks ago, unfortunately just for the one night. Everything was perfect: our room, the breakfast, the location and above all the hosts. As previous reviewers have said, Chapel Farm comes highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
West Midlands
Reviewed 18 August 2012

have just come back from spending 2 nights with Jan & Barry - we had a lovely room & bathroom, very tasty breakfasts & gorgeous evening meals (thanks for the recipes!) but most of all they gave us wonderful hospitality, thank you both!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robotmanWestMidlands
GB
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We recently stayed for two nights, the room was large and comfortable and the shower room was modern and spotlessly clean. We had the evening meal both days and they were of an excellent standard and very good value - and we particularly like the pre-dinner drink included in the price; a very nice touch!
We came in carrying muddy walking shoes and Barry took these away saying they had an outside sink and he would sort them out for us. After a tiring walk this was much appreciated, and they were returned mud free in the morning,
We have no hesitation in recommending Chapel Farm - everything a B & B should be.

Room Tip: If you are happy with just a shower the bedroom is larger than the one with bath and shower.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We stayed for one night whilst passing through the area en route to Scotland. We were immediately made to feel at home and it felt like home as Barry and Jan are such lovely hosts. It is spotlessly clean, warm, comfortable and the bathroom was amazing. Great location for cycling and walking. We are planning a return visit next time we visit the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We stayed at Chapel Farm b&b, for a wedding at Coniston Hall. Barry welcomed us and offered us a cup of tea straight away, We were running very late for the wedding, so he ran us up to the Hotel. The bed was huge and very comfortable, my only niggle was the synthetic duvet and pillows, which I find too hot to sleep in/on - but I understand that some people have allergies so it can be easier to have these. Otherwise everything was very clean and the breakfast absolutely perfect - fresh fruit and a tasty cooked breakfast, newspapers too.
Much nicer than staying in a hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Fareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Handy location to explore the Yorkshire dales and Skipton. Excellent standard of accommodation; comfy bed, lovely food and friendly owners. Very comfortable lounge area available for guests. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend to our friends.

Room Tip: Only two rooms but only one has a bath as well as a shower if that's something important to you.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I was walking from Lands End to John O'Groats. My 'stop' for the night was in Hellifield. Jan and Barry ha heard what I was doing before I turned up and when I did turn up I was immediately made to feel at home.

I was offered tea or coffee as soon as I arrived, if I would like it in my room, I was also offered an evening meal. The hospitality at Chapel Farm is second to none. I stayed at a lot of B&B's during my walk so I can say with confidence Chapel Farm is excellent. You should stay here if you get the chance.

Jan & Barry's local knowledge was very good as well. The place is steeped in interesting history.

If you love the food at Chapel Farm you can also purchase a cook book written by Barry.

A splendid stay. Thank you Jan and Barry.

• Stayed August 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hellifield
Tudor House
#1 of 2 in Long Preston
The Black Horse Hotel
The Black Horse Hotel
#2 of 4 in Hellifield

Been to Chapel Farm B&B? Share your experiences!