“Considering we Americans drink so much coffee why don't we know how to make a good cup?” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Antique Inn

The Antique Inn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Near Penn Yan, Keuka Park. Should be considered a Penn Yan restaurant.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

The breakfast sandwich was average with home fries but the coffee tasted like warm brown water which is what coffee taste like in most diners I don't understand why people keep putting up with this bad coffee

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jtnycny

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Had dinner here twice in the past week”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Went to dinner here with friends one night and with family a couple days later. Both times the service was good, the food was good and the prices were very reasonable. One of my meals was manicotti and the sauce was outstanding.

Visited August 2013
Prattsburg, New York, United States
“Regulars for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

We eat here on a regular basis for lunch. great service, Thanks Vickie as we both work and need to get in and out in a timely manner, the food is good and the specials are a good variety,though I have my favorites.

Sheridan, Wyoming
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Quaint and wonderful food. Bring your appetite or plan to take some home with you. The eggplant and spaghetti were wonderful. The sauce is on the sweet side.

Houston, Texas
“quaint and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I joined old friends for lunch at The Antique Inn, a cute little restaurant very close to Keuka Lake. Catching up on each others lives was more important than the food so I really didn’t care where we ate however I enjoyed my lunch very much. Service was excellent and our meals were delicious. I will return!