We just returned from a few nights at San Juan de la Isla. While the grounds are lovely, and the staff was friendly, we found all aspects of the hotel to be overpriced. Also note that the hotel is very isolated--if you want to see Ometepe, make sure you rent a motor bike or arrange for some other form of transportation. Otherwise, you will be eating the hotel's food, which was expensive and not that great (there are no other restaurants nearby), and paying very high fees for excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Juan de la Isla offers a beautiful scenery situated on the island of Ometepe. In this shelter visitors can enjoy the serenity, comfort, outdoor activities and adventure sports that Ometepe has to offer.In this place guests can relax in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility of the old hacienda, which dates back to the late nineteenth century and is now converted into a comfortable lodge with an enchanting rural country life and the beauty of the Cocibolca coast. San Juan de la Isla offers a variety of rooms and lodging options, as can be seen below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Finca San Juan de la Isla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca San Juan De La Isla Hotel Altagracia
- Finca San Juan De La Isla Isla De Ometepe, Nicaragua - Altagracia