“Fantastico!”

Comedor Jackeling
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Altagracia
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The husband and wife running this place are an amazingly warm and welcoming team. My friend and I ended up eating almost all of our meals in a 4 night stay on Ometepe at Jackeling's because we loved it so much. Great variety of food, great location right on the beach, reasonable prices, fantastic people!

2  Thank jungle999999

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Aw, I smile when I think of the family that runs this place. They are lovely. Not only that, but the drinks are stiff and the food is really, really delicious. The husband and wife team are awesome, and their daughter, Jackeling is very sweet. She introduced me to the parrots!

2  Thank Jwrinkles
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Walked up to this unassuming place from the beach, had amazing juices and after a very long day of cycling I was so pleased to get to order a big vegetarian soy scramble that was basically like a shepherd's pie with rice. So so so good. Hard to see from the road in Santo Domingo (right across from the largest pulperia), but keep an eye out b/c it's great.

2  Thank cageygirl
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Our only mistake was not going here the first night of our visit! The food in excellent, international menu, (not extensive, but good) Nice beach front location, friendly staff. We had both dinner and breakfast here. Don't miss it!!

1  Thank Tucker329
Reviewed 27 July 2012

every day is the same food but they have good price , perfect to keep money back packet , my girl friend love the milkshake they have only juices and sodas

2  Thank viaggiattore_12