“Fabulous Meal”

Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Cook Islands leading affordable fine dining restaurant with first class cuisine, international service and candle-lit setting. Modern Italian cuisine using the freshest produce and the highest-grade meats. Every meal is created from scratch. Desserts are top class using the best imported ingredients. An absolutely beautiful dining experience. Italian wines available too.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Best Italian meal I have had in years..... the mushroom risotto was amazing as was the lasagne that my cousin had. Will definitely go back before I leave.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We loved this restaurant, good prices, good food and good service. Probably one of the better restaurants we visited. Good Italian menu which tasted great.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Service started off well but once our Mains had been cleared no one bothered to approach us with a dessert menu or any after dinner drinks. We waited for over half an hour then paid the bill and left.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Brilliant. Best Italian I have eaten in a long time and I am from Melbourne. Service was top notch, waiting staff remembered us and always made us feel welcome. The restaurant has a romantic feel, white table cloths, italian music and dim lighting makes this place a real treat. The staff ask how you would like your pasta done which I think is just fantastic. I had the lasagne twice and absolutely loved it. We also had the ravioli and the pasta dish with seafood and a dish with mushrooms. All pasta dishes were amazing. The price is very reasonable, the service is outstanding, the food is the bomb. So if you are looking for some Italian in the Cook Islands then you can't go past Wind Jammer. Cash and card accepted at the restaurant. Casual dress and maybe consider booking on a Friday night. Thanks Wind Jammer it was amazing.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great spot, absolutely beautiful Valentines dinner here! Complimentary bubbles on arrival, three complimentary dishes on the evening, the food was absolutely beautiful the ambience superb, the restaurant was done up and looked stunning, beautiful touches for the evening! The chef not only cooked a beautiful meal but he personally came out and visited every table in the restaurant asking about their dinner and wishing me a lovely evening! One of my favourite places to eat on the island and always great food, great service, totally recommend eating here....beautoful Italian cooking.