“Fantastic Meals”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Fantastic Meals”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed at Sunset Resort for our wedding anniversary and ate dinner twice at The Anchorage Restaurant. The chef Tony has created a new menu and everything we tried was delicious especially the grilled tuna - best tuna I have ever eaten. We definitely recommend the coconut bread & butter pudding as well it was fantastic! It was the most enjoyable food we ate on this holiday - thank you so much :)

• Visited May 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
“Two meals and they were both excellent”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I don't know if I was comparing this to Edgewater's food but I thought this place was great. I had a couple of meals at Anchorage and they never let me down on service and cuisine. Dawn (manager I am guessing) was streaks ahead of a lot of other places for her service and chattiness.

Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Wasn't bad”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Came here for dinner on Thu Mar 27..... Waitress wasn't overly friendly but passable service wise. Had the Chicken Boisciana which was like a carbonara and ended up having a chocolate cake for dessert.

Place seemed relatively empty for a resort.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Harvsman
San Diego, California
“Food was delicious and exceptional!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Vi our waitress was so helpful and truly genuine. Nice to see her smiling every morning. She was giving us special advice as to places to go & see. My husband commented that the food in Anchorage was the best in the island. The chef made fish (yellowtail of some sort) as if he knew all different ways to make fish with the right amount of island spices. The local varieties were a hit, kept me coming back for more. The vegetables, eggs and fish were so fresh and local I had fish almost every day from here.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Leila1234
via Alice Springs
“Pleasant”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I ate here for lunch one day and the place was almost deserted. I really enjoyed the seared tuna salad and the local Matutu lager has a real beer flavour - delicious to wash the food down on a warm day! Being almost the only one there, service was excellent and friendly in the usual island manner.

• Visited April 2014