“SCUBA diving the best”

Adventure Cook Islands
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Arorangi
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Cook Islands is Rarotonga's Dive and Adventure Specialist with a difference. Our PADI Dive Center team strives for excellence and we guarantee you some of the best diving our island has to offer. Our divemasters and instructors have many years of diving experience around Rarotonga and are amongst the most experienced dive guides in the Cook Islands. We specialize in small groups for more personalised dive experiences rather than catering for the masses. Our Reef To See Dive and Snorkel Adventures include guided scuba dives to Rarotonga's best dive sites, PADI dive courses, intro dives, guided outer reef snorkel trips and freediving trips. On land, our Island Way Adventures include Cook Islands Dance and Drum Lessons for small and bigger groups and Raemaru Mountain Treks. To explore Rarotonga on your own, you can rent everything you need to explore the island from our Adventure Hire fleet selection of scooters, bicycles, kayaks, snorkel gear and bodyboards.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had Patrick as my tutor. His instructions were really clear and this made the actual SCUBA diving part of the experience awesome! Will definitely return to Adventure Cook Islands - Reef to See on future trips to the Cook Islands! Highly recommended.

reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Kia Orana Gavin,

Meitaki maata for posting a review about your experience on one of our lagoon introduction dives. I am glad you enjoyed your first breath underwater and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

first time of my life diving while I decided to get the PADI certification. Together with Patrick I always felt safe. He is an excellent instructor. I had fun, great dives and all of the team are very friendly. I can give an advice for Reef to See all who went diving on Rarotonga. Thx again for the great time I had together with you!

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your great review about your PADI Open Water course with us, I am very happy that you enjoyed the course and the dives.
All the best,

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Patrick took my son on a DSD, as a qualified diver myself I just tagged along to take photos, he did a wonderful job, I was very impressed with his professionalism and skill. I would highly recommend you have a go at scuba with Patrick & his team the next time you visit Rarotonga, I know I certainly will !!

They also hire scooters, bikes, canoes & snorkelling gear which I took advantage of the weekly rates for, and thoroughly explored all Raro has to offer.

reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the great review, I am glad you and Jacob enjoyed yourselves so much on your dives.

Until next time,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I did with a friend our first diving experience and spent 3 days, did 4 excellent dives and saw one fish lion, turtles, a moray and lots of fishes during our dives! as well as a beautiful coral.

Patrick is an excellent teacher! he makes you feel very safe and strives to provide you the best experience. He is very patient, even if you are affraid, in the water, or have any issue during your dive.

I learnt that diving is easier than I thought, there is always a solution for everything and it is much more safer than most of other activities! Plus, it is really rewarding when you receive your PADI certification :)

Really recommended for beginners as myself, the sea around Raro is incredible, good visibility, and it is warm enough to do a comfortable dive. and the service provided is perfect!

Danke Patrick for this experience!

Elena

(PS: There is a nice cafe/restaurant just next to the dive shop with excellent burgers!)

reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Hola Elena,

Muchísimas gracias por su amable revisión! I am really happy that you ended up enjoying the dive course so much and wish you many happy dives in the future!

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Did two, two tank dives with this company. There were excellent. Very professional, great service and extremely friendly. Could not recommend enough.

Kia Orana Juanita,

Thank you for your kind review about your dive excursions with us, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your trips with us so much.