“Good guys”

Adventure Cook Islands
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Arorangi
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Cook Islands is Rarotonga's Dive and Adventure Specialist with a difference. Our PADI Dive Center team strives for excellence and we guarantee you some of the best diving our island has to offer. Our divemasters and instructors have many years of diving experience around Rarotonga and are amongst the most experienced dive guides in the Cook Islands. We specialize in small groups for more personalised dive experiences rather than catering for the masses. Our Reef To See Dive and Snorkel Adventures include guided scuba dives to Rarotonga's best dive sites, PADI dive courses, intro dives, guided outer reef snorkel trips and freediving trips. On land, our Island Way Adventures include Cook Islands Dance and Drum Lessons for small and bigger groups and Raemaru Mountain Treks. To explore Rarotonga on your own, you can rent everything you need to explore the island from our Adventure Hire fleet selection of scooters, bicycles, kayaks, snorkel gear and bodyboards.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We did a snorkelling trip on the wreck of the SS Matai with Adventure Cook Islands, and then snorkelled the reef off Trader Jacks. great fun, interesting with lots of fish to see. We'd have done more if we'd had time. Only six people on the trip and no dive gear - perfect!

reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Kia Orana Steve,

Thank you very much for your review of your snorkel trip with us, we appreciate it very much. I am glad that you had a great time and hope that on your next visit to Rarotonga there will be more time to take you out to other spots.
Kind regards,

"deep water"
"his team"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was our 3rd trip to Rarotonga since 2007 and our first time renting a bike from Adventure Cook Islands. By far the best bike we have ever rented.

I enquired on line and Patrick got back to me within 24 hours - it was great to know we were set with the bike before we arrived. Sean delivered the bike at the agreed time (he was even a bit earlier) and we realized we knew him as one of the drummers from Highland Paradise Show that we saw in October 2012.
Sean and Patrick are a great team. They have a wide range of bikes - very competitve prices and I chose a "Comfy Bike" which was really, really comfy. I ride a mountain bike in Australia and wanted something different knowing there are no hills and the only thing to deal with is the direction of the wind. We have friends travelling to Raro in a few months and we will be telling them to rent from Sean and Patrick! Thanks guys - we had a great 2 weeks on the bike! We'll be back in a couple of years and will definitely rebook! Many thanks, Kathy

1  Thank KathyDavid2014
reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Kia Orana Kathy,
Thank you very much for your kind review about your bicycle rental experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that you liked our comfy bike and services and that you will recommend us to your friends.
All the best from Rarotonga,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I did a PADI open water with Patrick while I was staying on Rarotonga. I really enjoyed that the first dip dives/exercises were held in the lagoon where you can actually see something interesting, instead of a pool. For the real dives we went out on the boat just off the reef into these amazing deep blue but crystal clear waters. I liked that we loaded all the gear right into the boat while on land or loaded at the loading zone in the water (I dived with another company the week later where we walked the gear to the anchored boat). We saw corals, flat fish, morays, parrot fish and many other colorful species!

reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Hi SuiramR,

Many thanks for your nice review about your PADI Open Water Diver course with us, we really appreciate every review. I am also very happy to hear that you liked the way we conduct our dive courses and dive trips.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had Patrick as my tutor. His instructions were really clear and this made the actual SCUBA diving part of the experience awesome! Will definitely return to Adventure Cook Islands - Reef to See on future trips to the Cook Islands! Highly recommended.

reef2see, Owner at Adventure Cook Islands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Kia Orana Gavin,

Meitaki maata for posting a review about your experience on one of our lagoon introduction dives. I am glad you enjoyed your first breath underwater and hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,