So, we didn't stay here thank goodness, we were down the road staying somewhere much more relaxing and quiet.
We came here twice for drinks and our friend's wedding and couldn't wait to leave. I think you have to know what you're getting yourself in for at Edgewater. This is a large resort with kids yelling and screaming and running around the place. Also there is always at least one wedding going on (we saw three in two days) so the wedding parties are drinking up and making lots of noise - and that's on top of everyone else.
On the plus side, I quite liked the food, and the prices weren't bad. And they make great Pina Coladas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for your family holiday, dream wedding or indulgent Cook Islands honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Edgewater Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- The Edgewater Resort And Spa
- Edgewater Hotel Arorangi
- Edgewater Resort Arorangi
- Edgewater Rarotonga
- Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
- The Edgewater Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands