Stayed for a week Feb, 2014.Spent the first 20-30 minutes just walking the grounds enjoying the landscaping. We originally were put in one of the studio villa's and thought it was great, perfectly adequate for our needs, private and with a nice deck. After 2 nights we were offered a 2 bedroom villa at no extra cost, they said it was just sitting empty so we may as well use it, the gods smiled on us, we tend to be practical folk and this way exceeded any place we have ever stayed. The breakfast buffet was A+ fresh fruit, breads, juices, coffee, etc, plus got to mingle with the other guests in a comfortable open setting. The location on the south side of the island was about ideal, not much traffic and one of the best snorkeling sites is about 300 yards down the almost always empty beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the manager, Vicky was a font of information and never tired of answering our questions. Plenty of snorkeling gear to go around and even provided beach shoes. The kitchen was fully stocked with all cooking and eating utensils and several gas BBQ grills were spaced around the site. On the advice of a local we went to " Ocean Fresh" a seafood store by the airport where there was a selection of freshly caught seafood that was about 1/4 the price we pay at home, we enjoyed several meals out on our large deck. There is regular bus service but we chose to rent a scooter at about $20/day and did not regret it, we traveled all the back roads sightseeing, and there was very adequate storage under the seat to haul groceries, beer, swim gear etc, plus you can park it anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 18 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands