My wife and I stayed for a week at Lagoon Breeze Villa during April. We could find no fault with the 2 bedroom villa we used. The grounds are immaculate and the staff friendly and helpful. The weather for our visit was beautiful. We walked the short distance across the road to the beach every day. We used the provided kayaks, and snorkelling equipment each day. A peaceful, quiet holiday in the South Pacific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 24 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands