My husband and I spent 14 nights at the Lagoon Breeze Villas after 5 nights in Aitutaki. We loved Rarotonga. This little resort was great.. we love you Vicky! The kitchenette was great - we loved taking our scooter or rental car to Wigmore's, doing our shopping, and coming "home" and cooking a great dinner. BBQ, clothes lines and laundry facilities were great. The pool was lovely.. my hubby acted as the pool boy on several occasions ;) the beach is conveniently located across the road. Lovely, crystal clear, turquoise water.. bring water shoes though - coral and rock fish are a possibility. We loved the social aspect of Raro... lots of restaurants, shops and bars to frequent.. we had too much fun at the Whatever Cafe and Rehab.. and watched the planes land afterwards. We had an incredible day hiking The Needle with Pa - a buddhist monk and incredible human being.. his stories brought me to tears.. and the hike was a beautiful and fantastic workout. We enjoyed driving around the island and visiting Muri Beach (lovely), the market, the "bush liquor man" in the hills (brought a few bottles home! yum!), botanical garden, various restaurants and cafes (Aroa beach restaurant and Vaima were amazing!!!!)... Raro is a lovely place. Lagoon Breeze Villas = casual luxury. Hopefully we'll be back one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lagoon Breeze Villas is a privately owned self catering property located on the south-west coast of Rarotonga. The 4 acre property offers 18 spacious villas set in a lush garden setting, just across the road from its own stunning white sand beach. The villas present spacious home away from home living with full kitchens and air conditioning. The Breakfast Cafe serves daily tropical breakfast and provides a happy hour bar service in the evenings. The fresh water swimming pool with a smaller paddling pool for young children provides a quiet spot to relax. Lagoon Breeze Villas is a great option for families, couples and groups of friends seeking a safe, secluded and self catering accommodation on Rarotonga. The property is located just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants and the nearby mini-putt golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lagoon Breeze Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Hotel Arorangi
- Lagoon Breeze Villas Rarotonga, Cook Islands