We have Just returned from the most relaxing beautiful holiday. The resort was everything and more we hoped it would be from other reviews. The rooms are spotless and minimalistic having been very recently renovated -set amongst well kept tropical gardens. We loved the outdoor shower even on a cloudy day. The reception staff were great and very helpful and friendly. The Island evening is a must and great fun learning how to husk a coconut and make a flower wreath for your head - the food on this evening is particulary good. Kura is particularly entertaining and mixes a mean cocktail - the bar staff could learn from her welcoming attitude a bit though. The food was fantastic and fresh - tried lots of different fish. Breakfast was lovely sitting round the infinity pool looking out across the coral reef for humpback whales. Really can't fault it and we are looking forward to rebooking in 2 years time for the 50 year constitution celebrations.
Thanks Alex and
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands