Seven days of pure magic. The resort has the best staff, headed by Alex the Manager who makes himself known to holidaymakers and is very welcoming, as well as the polite and friendly bar and restaurant staff , reception and cleaners. I leave the best until last - Kura, the Food and Beverage Manager. What an outgoing, warm, friendly, awesome person she is. She made us feel at home at Manuia and catered to our needs. She is a real asset to this resort. The resort itself is lovely. Boutique type, quiet and authentic with sand paths and sand floor in restaurant. The infinity pool looks over the beach which creates a very relaxing atmosphere, along with casual dining and seating on lovely wooden decks. The accommodation was fresh and clean, with air conditioning, fan, great beds and an interesting outdoor shower, which we enjoyed, and of course these were very private. Servicing of rooms was daily if you wished. Cocktails were to die for, and we did consume a variety. The restaurant menu changed every night, which gave us a great variety to choose from. Because of this we mainly ate at the Manuia because we knew the quality would be excellent. Our free tropical breakfast was also nice - particularly the large pancakes made by Mama and the beautiful fresh fruits available. The Manager's happy hour was a great way to meet others staying at the resort in a social setting and friendships were made. The evening sunsets were a delight also. We had the best week ever, very relaxed, great weather and a fantastic place to stay. We didn't want to leave our island holiday, but plan on coming back and staying at the Manuia Beach Resort in the future. We highly recommend this resort.
Kate and Peter Burt, Claire Burt and Tyrone Smith
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands