My wife and I were looking for a relaxing place for our honeymoon destination-this was it! We were married in late November in Chicago and spent five days at Manuia. We booked an ocean room that faced westward. As we pulled the blinds open each morning, we were greeted with bright sunshine and blue waters. The facilities are well-maintained and very tidy. Alex and the rest of the staff are very knowledgeable about the island and can offer tips on where to go if you decide to venture into Muri or Avarua (the two main towns on the island). One piece of advice for you-make sure you take the time to learn the bus routes on the island. One bus runs clockwise, and the other runs anti-clockwise. There is a bus stop right outside of the resort, so a trip into Avarua is roughly 30 minutes. Very convenient! Furthermore, the staff picked us up and dropped us off at the airport.
If you're looking for tropical paradise and the feeling of owning "your own island", you won't be disappointed with the Cook Islands or Manuia. My wife and I would certainly come back to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Polynesian Paradise at Manuia Beach Resort awaits you... Marvel at the magical sunsets over a sparkling blue lagoon, while lounging on your sheltered, white sandy beach fringed with swaying coconut palms. Wander through the tropical gardens on your way to the beach side infinity pool. Rest your elbows on the pool edge and soak in the view across the beach, through the lagoon onwards to the waves crashing on the barrier reef beyond. Sip a refreshing tropical cocktail delivered to you from the Beaches Restaurant and bar, or enjoy your Polynesian inspired meals in the restaurant while you trail your toes through the sandy floor. Manuia Beach Resort - your Cook Islands resort accommodation - is set right on the beach in private and peaceful surroundings on the sheltered sunset coast of Rarotonga. You will love the authentic Cook Islands style accommodation, with the coconut thatched suites complete with island style decor and modern amenities such as air conditioning. Walk through the sandy path down to the water and be stunned by the beauty of the poolside area. The infinity pool, Beaches Restaurant and Bar with its relaxed authentic Polynesian cuisine, loungers set invitingly facing the beautiful lagoon, and attentive local staff, will all set the stage for your dream Rarotongan get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Manuia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manuia Beach Boutique Avarua
- Hotel Manuia Beach Boutique
- Manuia Beach Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands