Our stay at the Crown Beach was like visiting a perfect paradise. We had visited Rarotonga before and decided to stay at Crown Beach, because of the great reviews. The stay far exceeded our expectation. The staff was friendly and attentive. There was a lot of little extra touches that made our stay enjoyable. Donna, Rita and others became like family to us. Especially the proprietors Rondo and Julie Perkins. The food in their outdoor restaurant had a delightful, tropical flare. After eating there the first night, we did not want to go anywhere else to eat. We looked forward to trying everything on the menu. Their Island night was fantastic, and I have been to a few island nights. The beach was a few steps away and we enjoyed snorkeling and kayaking. The property provides the equipment.
We will definitely tell our friends about Crown Beach. That will be the only place we will stay on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cook Islands leading luxury beachfront romance resort on Rarotonga's sunset coast...an exclusive haven for only 42 couples. 5 acres of manicured gardens, 100 meters of icing sugar beach, a crystal clear lagoon, 3 restaurants & bars, day spa & beauty clinic, gymnasium, scuba dive centre, conference & business centre, 3 wedding coordinators, 15 swimming pools + 9 spa pools...so much more than meets the eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Crown Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Beach Resort And Spa
- Crown Beach Hotel Arorangi
- Hotel Crown Beach
- Crown Beach Resort Rarotonga
- Crown Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands