Wow!!! What a restort. After an excessive time spent deliberating which resort we wanted to stay at, we finally chose the Crown Beach Resort and were not disappointed.
The place was amazing! The staff were wonderful and on numerous occasions went above and beyond what was required of them.
Motu (from Reception) was a prime example. For instance, he volunteered to return our rental car in his own free time as we were going on a tour the next day. He also gave us a lift in his car to a near by restaurant because we were running late for a reservation one evening.
Donna (our friendly Oceans restaurant manager) was great fun and equally as helpful. she even offered to post me a flower (for my hair) as I had lost mine three hours before were were due to fly home. All the bar staff were great and my husband especially enjoyed the large measures they served him!!!
The food in the Oceans restuarant was excellent and extremely good value. The Windjammer restaurant had equally as good food although was not on the beach like Oceans. Steak night and Island night at the Oceans restaurant should not be missed. If you fancy another excellent restaurant on the beach, walk fifteen minutes down the road to the "Waterline". The hosts are great and so is the food!!! However, we found that most restaurants we ate at produced a great standard of food.
At the Crown Beach we stayed in a court yard pool suite which was INCREDIBLE. Loved the privacy and the room exceded all expectations (pure luxury). I even got a free massage at the adjacent spa which did not disappoint.
It is hard to fault this resort and would recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cook Islands leading luxury beachfront romance resort on Rarotonga's sunset coast...an exclusive haven for only 42 couples. 5 acres of manicured gardens, 100 meters of icing sugar beach, a crystal clear lagoon, 3 restaurants & bars, day spa & beauty clinic, gymnasium, scuba dive centre, conference & business centre, 3 wedding coordinators, 15 swimming pools + 9 spa pools...so much more than meets the eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Crown Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Beach Resort And Spa
- Crown Beach Hotel Arorangi
- Hotel Crown Beach
- Crown Beach Resort Rarotonga
- Crown Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga, Cook Islands