We stepped off the plane and had our first experience of the wonderful reception from a member of the staff from Sun Haven. After settling in our spotless bungalow Patti arrived with two large scones with butter and jam, what a welcome. The staff under the direction of Patti and Dennis were both helpful and friendly. No one could ask for a more enjoyable place to stay if they want a relaxing holiday and to be treated as family, you would find this 100% in all aspects. We thank you for fifteen days of Paradise. We will highly recommend Sun Haven to our travel agent to refer their clients to this wonderful place.
Alma & Arthur Otaki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beachfront. A private secluded boutique property hidden amongst mature tropical palms on a pure white sand beach on the west sunset side of Rarotonga. Superbly equipped modern self contained bungalows, suites & studios. See breathtaking views from your verandah of the lagoon and the Pacific Ocean beyond with tropical sunset backdrops. Huge freshwater pool with BBQ area. Catering mostly for couples looking for total relaxation. Our NO CHILDREN policy ensures peace & quiet. Good old fashioned friendly personal service by owner hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Sunhaven Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunhaven Beach Bungalows Hotel Arorangi
- Sunhaven Beach Bungalows Rarotonga, Cook Islands