Well all the other reviews say how lovely the place is, and I do not disagree. We stayed in the 'no frills' bungalow and it was excellent, even in hot season we had no need for air con, the housekeeping staff are exceptionally attentive; the best part was the sun seemed to set right outside the window!
As a comparison, due to a long delay in our flight at the end our trip we got to stay in one of the larger resorts for a night and it made us realise just what a great decision we had made in choosing Sunhaven! It's so peaceful and secluded but as the island is so small hire a scooter or car and you have access to everything.
Thanks again to Patti & Dennis and all the staff for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beachfront. A private secluded boutique property hidden amongst mature tropical palms on a pure white sand beach on the west sunset side of Rarotonga. Superbly equipped modern self contained bungalows, suites & studios. See breathtaking views from your verandah of the lagoon and the Pacific Ocean beyond with tropical sunset backdrops. Huge freshwater pool with BBQ area. Catering mostly for couples looking for total relaxation. Our NO CHILDREN policy ensures peace & quiet. Good old fashioned friendly personal service by owner hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Sunhaven Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunhaven Beach Bungalows Hotel Arorangi
- Sunhaven Beach Bungalows Rarotonga, Cook Islands