“The Beat Trip Ever!!!”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool Area at Night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Nicole Ly...
“The Beat Trip Ever!!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Honestly i can’t even explain how amazing our stay was at the Jubilation Villa! This was our first girls trip to Jamaica and the moment we arrived we were greated by the most amazing staff! I’ve been to a lot of places and I’ve seen a lot of things BUT THIS! Was by far the most amazing experience I’ve had. From waking up to freshly brewed coffee and breakfast on the balcony overlooking the pool with a beautiful view of the beach, to wine and cheese with the sun setting and warm night swims in the pool! It was just magical! I fell in love with this villa and the staff. I can not wait to come back! THANK YOU Jubilation Villa for the hospitality, the warm welcome, and the constant care you gave to us during our most memerable trip! See you soon!!! (You deserve more stars then 5)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing