“Sea Salt Villa is like paradise!”
Review of Tryall Club

Tryall Club
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sandy Bay
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Sea Salt Villa is like paradise!”
Reviewed 23 April 2011

I spent my family vacation at Sea Salt Villa in Tryall Club with my kids and grand kids, ages 2-11. Each year we vacation at a different place, the kids up until this vacation enjoyed the Disney cruises. But the week at Sea Salt far exceeded any other- hands down! First, the Sea Salt staff are amazing which in addition to the beautiful premises made the stay so spectacular. There was plenty for the kids to do, everything from scavenger hunts to snorkeling to kayaking and bird watching. Everyday they they chose a different activity with TJ who is on staff at Tryall Club and he really knows his stuff! Although Chef Norman at Sea Salt is an amazing chef, we dined in the gazebo one night at the end of the pier and the experience was magical. I met with the Chef at Tryall Club the day before to plan the menu. The food was unbelievable, the wine was excellent and the sunset on the water- to die for! We will return to Tryall and we will stay only at Sea Salt. My husband and I have traveled to over 80 countries so have many experiences with which to compare. Tryall is worth every penny
plus some!

• Stayed April 2011
3 Thank Dmstock

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Washington, District of Columbia
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Tryall Club is one of the best vacation spots I've had the privilage to visit. The club is beautiful, the staff is friendly, the golf course and caddies are first class, and there is a ton to do down at the ocean. I reccomend it to anyone who hasn't had the chance to visit.

1 Thank dhfox
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 5 April 2011

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to attend a gathering of old college friends at the Seafore Villa at the Tryall Club. What a great experience. I didn't realize when we booked that even when not golfing, everyone travels around the club on golf carts. Nothing like grabbing a cold red stripe and jumping in your golf cart to head down to the beach and play some pick-up volleyball. It is its own little self-contained paradise, so leave your stress in the U.S.

The staff at Seafore were great. Alvin was always helpful and offered wonderful service. Naomi was a master chef, preparing multiple delicious courses for every meal. We got fresh fruit, and sampled local ingredients and dishes that you typically do not find in the States. Our rooms were kept immaculately clean, which is a huge compliment if you saw all the messes we made.

A few guys golfed; i did not. There is plenty to do and see, even if golf isn't your thing: beautiful surroundings and everything you could want in a relaxing vacation in the carribean. Thanks Seafore staff and Tropical Islands Retreats for the best vacation. ever.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 5 April 2011

From the moment we left the airport until we returned, the Tryall Club (and Seafore villa staff) provided our group with every component of a perfect luxury vacation. The accommodations were clean, comfortable, and included all of the "little things" that make for a pleasant trip. The staff was friendly and went above and beyond in every aspect of the job. The grounds of the club are immaculate and stunningly beautiful. It was a pleasure to just drive around in our golf cart to explore. The beach (and activities that are available: volleyball, lacrosse, snorkeling, sailing, basketball, soccer, etc.) was the perfect way to spend the days and the nights at great house and poolside at the villa could not have been more enjoyable. The golf course is a full treat. If you are a golfer, definitely set aside time to play it. I could not recommend the Tryall club (and the Seafore villa where we stayed) more highly. I look forward to many visits in the future.

Room Tip: Seafore Villa = Perfect
1 Thank imi_Mcnulty
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 April 2011

I came home from my stay at the Seafore in the Tryall Club and a friend asked me, "So, how was your trip"; I replied "I think it may have been the best time of my LIFE"; He then concluded, "WOW, that's saying ALOT given that you've traveled over 40 countries".

That dialogue best sums up my time at Tryall. I've seen a lot of places, experienced a lot of amazing service, seen a lot of beauty, eaten a lot of gourmet food and I can say with bold confidence that this is the most spectacular place with the most gracious service I have ever experienced.

We used Tropical Island Retreats, which is a family owned vacation service and it is so nice to have someone who cares SO MUCH about the quality of your vacation. Their assistance played a HUGE role in my trip being so phenomenal.

Room Tip: Go through Tropical Island Retreats.
2 Thank billypbillyp
Bologna
Reviewed 15 February 2011

we went to Tryall Club and we have chosen the SUGAR HILL villa.
it was terrific! I think the best villa in the club.
Tryall Club is a very relaxing place: beach, tennis, walk and golf of course.
we have rent the SUGAR HILL VILLA. it is well located up on the hill and you see the blue jamaican see from your room.
Confortable rooms, swimming pool, far from the main road and an excellent service. I'm italian and for me food is very important.
The cook was perfect: jamaican food and..... brick oven pizza! unbelievable!
Remember: Sugar Hill for your stays in TRYALL CLUB

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marco L
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed 23 January 2011

We just returned from a week at Ma'Moura Villa at Tryall. We had a family reunion- 4 adult couples. The staff and service at Ma'Moura are great- the home is tastefully and comfortably furnished and the views are fantastic. We ate all of our meals at home- Jasmine the cook is very talented.

members of our group played golf and tennis several times. I really enjoy the golf course. We also went on a birdwatching walk and sea kayaking with TJ, the resident naturalist.

This is our second visit to Ma Moura and Tryall- we will definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Half Moon
Half Moon
#2 of 63 in Montego Bay

Been to Tryall Club? Share your experiences!