Tryall Club
Round Hill Hotel & Villas(Hopewell)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$336
  • Pool
US$338
US$332
US$272
  • Pool
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$517
  • Breakfast included
Secrets St. James Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$488
Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$506
US$312
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$231
  • Breakfast included
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$267
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat housevilla staffbedroom villatrue vacationclean clothesreggae nighttennis courtsprivate poolgolf cartfamily vacationthe entire staffpumpkin soupthe entire propertymontego bayamazing weekcaribbean seakids club
Reviewed 4 July 2012

Just completing our family vacation and editorial coverage of Tryall, for Caribbean Living magazine. When I was asked, at the front desk, what I would change to help improve the service. I wasn't hard pressed. The answer was simply "NOTHING!" this is a magnificent place with excellent service, amenities, staff, food and views. I do not golf, but a tour of the course made me want to learn...STAT! A Gazebo dinner by chef Kai is in order, for anyone staying at Tryall. He will blow your mind and make you want to dine that way for the rest of your life. His "Taste of Jamaica" is an exquisite personification of the island!

Room Tip: Villa Viviana was ours. Amazing staff and incredible villa. Every room has a spectacular view and each is private, while not being removed from friends or family. Villa Point of View is more than impressive and Villa Sundance is another must!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PETAPHIPPS
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We have been going to Jamaica every summer and staying in villas for more than 25 years. This summer we stayed at Lolita. The house is beautiful, absolutely luxurious, but the STAFF is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! Chef Glenn is an artist, we could not leave the villa and miss the next meal. Godfrey, the house manager is attentive, warm, professional and anticipates your every need. Inez and Jackie are attentive, always smiling but never intrusive. I forgot to mention there is a wonderful sauna and workout room which we all enjoyed. Thank you for a most memorable vacation.

Room Tip: Every room is beautiful, but the master bedroom has outdoor shower and a small private pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pat w
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My family and I have stayed at Trinity Villa at the Tryall Club twice. Both times we came away super impressed with the Trinity Villa staff and amazed at the quality and unique architecture and design of this particular villa. During our two stays, my family and I had the opportunity to visit a number of the other villas on the Tryall property and came away agreeing that Trinity Villa is by far the best of the villas in terms of overall size, design, location, and views within the Tryall property.

4  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Trinity Villa defines luxury and relaxation. With a superb staff, immaculate grounds, enormous rooms and two magnificent pools you need not leave this wonderful destination. The food, prepared by Trinity's masterful chef, is delicious - and always served with a unique sense of whimsy and, of course, a beaming smile.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful, though if I had to choose, I think I would prefer the rooms on the 'front' of the villa on either the top or bottom floor.
5  Thank Robin C
Reviewed 29 May 2012

From the moment you are greeted at the door and take in the exquisite property & furnishings, to the delicious foods that Chef Harry creates, to the (many) cool cocktails Alwayne makes, to the TWO pools, to the wonderfully accommodating staff… Trinity Villa made for the most unforgettable, luxurious, ‘don’t lift a finger’ kind of vacation. We are looking forward to sharing many more years at Trinity… can’t imagine going anywhere else!