My wedding was on November 9, 2013 at the Tryall Club. It was absolutely amazing. My wedding planner Melissa Forbes was a life saver. Anything is possible. She created my dream wedding for me. We stayed in the Haystack Villa which is an 8 bedroom villa. We all loved it so much we didn't want to leave. The pool is huge and heated. The staff was so courteous and helpful. Rodney was our chef and he did an amazing job. We were definitely all spoiled! They supplied us with 3 golf carts to drive around the property and to the beach. The only small complaint I have is about the bed. The bed on our room was hard. But my back didn't hurt when I woke up so maybe its a good thing. I can't say enough good things about the Tryall Club. Definitely worth the money. We will be returning for our 5 year anniversary. I can't wait!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay