We had our wedding here on 11-12-13. Everything was perfect, thanks to our wedding planner Melissa Forbes, we had not one hitch. The weather looked as if it was gonna be an issue but thank God the sunshine came out and all our guests had a blast. We stayed in One Love Villa which is breathtaking especially in the morning. Thanks to Melissa and her team we will definitely be going back for our 5yr renewal of vows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay