I stayed at Roundhouse for a wedding in March of 2014. The Tryall property is beautiful and the Roundhouse villa was gorgeous (especially considering it is on the less expensive end of the villas there). I also had a truly great experience with the staff who went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. In a house of 12 guests we literally wanted for nothing as the staff seemed to preempt requests before we'd even had a chance to utter them. Really no complaints from my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay