We just returned home from a week-long stay at No Le Hace, a 5-bedroom villa at the Tryall Golf Resort. Let me just say, the "secret" is now out! I don't think we'll stay anyplace else. Tryall is amazing - you don't have to lift a finger, and I'm a mother of 2 daughters, ages 9 & 12. Every meal was deliciously prepared by our personal "chef" Jacko. Freshly laundered clothes every day; poolside afternoon drinks & appetizers from Uton and the staff; all the comforts of home and then some. We basically just showed up and immediately began relaxing and enjoying our family, friends, and the island. I'm hesitant to share this secret but, No Le Hace is a dream and worth every penny - you'll spend quite a few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive Caribbean country club resort, spread out over a lush 2,200-acre property on the quiet, pristine north coast of Jamaica.Add an 18th-century Georgian Great House, a celebrated golf course, a state-of-the-art tennis center and a white-sand beach. Complete the picture with 69 villas, all privately owned, tastefully decorated, and fully equipped with a welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Tryall Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryall Club Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tryall Hotel Montego Bay
- Tryall Resort Montego Bay
- Tryall Club Jamaica/Sandy Bay