1) Room: Very big room with everything you need.
2) Surroundings: great garden –room behind lemon plantage-close at ado elephant park.
3) Atmosphere: very good
4) Food: good breakfast everything is biological for the evening they will guide you to restaurants, take their advice there is one biological restaurant who serves great springbok and impala with all fresh biological vegetables.
5) Good items: Rosedale and keith are very friendly and helpefull-biological breakfast-close at ado.
6) Improvements: NONE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in our thatch cottages 11km from the Addo National Elephant Park, set in an indigenous garden, where you will be woken by birdsong.We combine green living with comfort, wholesome food with great taste, and a simple lifestyle with extraordinary experiences.And, of course, a warm welcome that will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Rosedale Organic Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.