“Absolutely recommended....get involved!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Posta

La Posta
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Catabbio
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MILANO
“Absolutely recommended....get involved!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Yum, Sunday lunch. What can I say, just a really nice and wonderful dining experience.The menu is very well rounded and comfortable. Filetto is a must try. They have excellent Tortelli that they make themselves as well. The atmosphere is quiet, and dimly lit, and we emerged from here feeling like we just walked out of a spa treatment. Just a really nice and relaxing experience overall. Absolutely recommended....get involved!

• Visited December 2013

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“A "Treasure" worth the search!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

My group of 10 ate at this Tuscan gem and my only wish is I could experience our meal at least once again in this lifetime! I ordered a Tuscan-known pasta called "Pici" and have been trying ever since to recreate it.....and can't. It is simple, delicious.....simply delicious. Everyone in my group declared their meal 'the best' so no matter what you order, you will not be disappointed. The town of Catabbio is postcard charming and La Posta is the icing on the cake. Make sure to ask for a shot of their homemade limoncello. Delicious. Somehow.....sometime....I WILL be back!

• Visited October 2013
hershey
“True Tuscan Cooking at it's best !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Every time I visit Semproniano, I must include a meal at this treasure of a restaurant. Time and time again I am happy with every hand made dish. If you are a dessert person, get the Chocolate Salami and.the Panna Cotta. Delicious !

Visited October 2013
hershey
“Dreaming of ' the Chocolate Salame ' and the worlds BEST tiramisu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

This lovely little restaurant has been a family favorite for years. The grilled lamb and roast meats were delicious. Also this small area is known for hand made 'PICI' and I reccomend trying this unique pasta. The desserts were simply the best, i have ever eaten. Also ask about the UFO that landed on the tile roof near by in the 90's. I was there then and saw all the news crews covering an event that we think only of Roswell USA getting sightings!

Visited April 2013
Moscow, Russia
“A very, very tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

We dined at this restaurant fifth time. When you live in the hotels of this city, the restaurant offers a discount. The food is very tasty, varied. The owner is very attentive and nice. The quality is excellent. I recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2012