“The Very BEST”

Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Joe cool tours provide tours from montego bay to everywhere on the island
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I just cannot say enough for how wonderful Joe Cool is!! I would give 10 out of 5 stars if I could!!! My husband and I took a tour essentially around the west side of the island (MoBay to Mayfield falls throughout Negril and back) and they even made sure to take us to a couple extra spots to make some more wonderful memories!! I must also mention that his prices absolutely cannot be beat!! Don't even think about using another taxi or tour service in the area!

There are newer reviews for Joe Cool Taxi and Tours Jamaica

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Joe Cool Taxi provided GREAT customer service. Since the time we landed in Jamaica until the time we left, he was always going the extra mile to make our trip memorable. Would HIGHLY recommend Joe Cool Taxi. We left Jamica with a new found friend. Thank you Joe!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We booked Joe Cool based on Trip Advisor ratings. He is the best! He was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He picked us up at the Pier, my husband, myself and two kids and took us to the Secret Falls. What a wondeful experience it was, thanks Joe Cool!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Pick me and my family up of five took the straight to resort. We were only in Jamaica for five days so we didn't leave the resort. We were scheduled to be picked up at noon on the day we wanted to return to the airport. But since we were supposed to be out of the resort, I called to see if he could pick up us early and he did 45 minutes.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I used the round trip private transfer. Our flight was a little late, soon as we came out of the airport joe cool was there with their sign. They had a cold beverage waiting for us and an air conditioned ride to the resort, which was in Ocho Rios. The driver, sorry i can't remember his name told us history of Jamaica as we went to the resort and was very friendly. He stop at a store for us so we could get some water shoes. The return ride to the airport was just as nice, and again they were waiting for us as we came down from our room. Very professional.