We were so pleased we booked to stay at Elm House - Anne and Mark are lovely people and, upon first meeting them, you feel welcomed into their home. Our room was clean and, although it overlooked the road, it was very quiet, just the odd tractor rumbled by. Our breakfasts were well presented and well cooked and, to add to our pleasure, the dining room overlooks the garden where Anne feeds all the birds within a 50 mile radius! We certainly hope to return at sometime in the future to enjoy Anne and Mark's hospitality again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1863 is more than just another guest house. Owners Anne and Mark offer their guests the quality of a boutique hotel but with the homely welcome of a traditional B&B. A relaxed, friendly atmosphere encourages visitors to take time to unwind in comfortable surroundings, enjoy locally-sourced, seasonal dishes cooked up by our skilled chef before retiring to the bar for a night cap or to bed for restful sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm House Hotel Pooley Bridge
- 1863 Bar Bistro Rooms Pooley Bridge, Cumbria