“Six enjoyable days!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Owaka B&B and Inns
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Six enjoyable days!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I have recently spent six enjoyable days at River Ridge Retreat. Prior to going there I had sore hips, which had persisted for two years. Where I stayed in one of the wheelchair accessible units
After two days of my six day stay the pain in my hips disappeared. My bed was so comfortable and the tranquillity of River Ridge Retreat was so therapeutic to for my body and my general well-being, that I can personally recommend it..
Adele and Gary, the hosts at River Ridge Retreat are so warm and welcoming that I felt ‘at home’ as soon as I met them.
There are so many short sight-seeing places to visit whilst I was there also.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank Peter R
RiverRidgeRetreat, Owner at Catlins River Ridge Retreat, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Thank you so much Peter, it was our pleasure having you come and stay with us, and show you around. We look forward to you coming back next year. Adele & Gary Dawkins

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owaka
Owaka Lodge Motel
Catlins Mohua Park
Catlins Mohua Park
#1 of 1 in Tawanui
Kepplestone by the Sea

Been to Catlins River Ridge Retreat? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Catlins River Ridge Retreat

Property: Catlins River Ridge Retreat
Address: 348 Catlins Valley Road, Owaka 9586, New Zealand
Region: New Zealand > South Island > Otago Region > Owaka
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 6 B&Bs / Inns in Owaka
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
A top quality facility in a spacious natural setting in the Catlins. Located on beautifully groomed grounds beside the Catlins River, the RiverRidge Retreat resonates peace and tranquility. An ideal setting for your wedding, conference, festival, retreat, social event, or simply a great base to stay and explore the beautiful Catlins area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Catlins River Ridge Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Catlins River Ridge Retreat Owaka, Southland Region, New Zealand