“Absolutely amazing”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

635paddy
Devon, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed 19 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Booked for our family to attend a wedding nearby. Stayed 3 nights, not nearly long enough. Will definitely return. We were six adults and two children. The property was beautifully restored and furnished. The views were stunning and the grounds very well maintained. Sophie was away and we were welcomed by Vivien who was very friendly and helpful. She took the two children to feed the hens (eggs for breakfast), the fish and other animals, ponies,donkeys, ducks,geese, scops owl, doves and the pig. Nothing was too much trouble. The pool was very clean and warm. All in all thoroughly recomended.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Sep 2018
Thankyou so much for your kind review.I am so pleased Vivien looked after you all. She loved having your company. I much regret not meeting you..especially with our shared love for insects and bees! I hardly ever go away, but it was an exceptional event being my Mums' big birthday!.We love showing children the animals and am so happy to share my home and that you enjoyed the surroundings and beauty around here which I call my paradise.Hopefully we may see you again, and this time Ill make sure I am there, with my dear house keeper Vivien and all the animals of course. Thank you all again.Your review is greatly appreciated. See you one day again I hope.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing