We stayed here for 3 nights and to be honest that was to long for us.
we booked tharnthong 2 thinking this has lots of privacy, but this room is on the first floor of a house and we did not know this. Fortunately tharnthong 3 was still free ( this is a whole house with garden ) and we moved there. The room was big with a big garden and beautiful view over the surroundings, however it is to expensive for what you get. we paid 2000 bath per nights excl. breakfast this is lots of money for Thailand standards ( we travel a lot to Thailand). The bed is extremly hard and the bathroom not very clean. However Prim the owner is a lovely lady who will help you to make your stay great. Also the rest of the staff is very nice. The food we loved! The garden is beautifull with lots of animals. During our stay they were having renovations and we were not informed about that in advance. i can recommned taking a massage, this was one of the best i had in Thailand.
3 nights was to long for us, 2 nights would have been better.
Overal we had a great stay but i would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tharnthong Lodges Resort is situated amidst the mountains in Mae Takhrai National Park. Surrounded by truly stunning and breathtaking scenery with clear streams, colorful wild forests and waterfalls, you really feel that you have arrived in paradise. The weather is cool every morning and evening throughout the whole year. There are fully furnished lodges and also rooms available to rent for any number of days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tharnthong Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tharnthong Hotel Chiang Mai
- Tharnthong Lodges Chiang Mai Province, Thailand