We met friends for lunch to try the special 3 course lunch for £19.95. Excellent food and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Lovely atmosphere. Well worth a visit. We will try an overnight stay next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded "National Small Hotel of the Year - Silver" in Visit England's 2015 Awards for Excellence, The Horn of Plenty has been thrilling guests for 50 almost years with some of the South West's very best food, drink and accommodation. This independently owned small Country House Hotel and Restaurant has 4 AA stars and 2 AA rosettes for fine dining The hotel stands high on a hill, overlooking 5 acres of beautiful gardens and wild orchards, and beyond that, the breathtaking scenery of the Tamar Valley. 16 stylishly furnished en-suite bedrooms offer outstanding comfort and luxury. Most have balconies overlooking the valley. Food is high on the agenda here, with 90% of produce sourced locally. Service is everything you'd hope for: warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful, without a hint of stuffiness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Horn of Plenty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horn Of Plenty Hotel Gulworthy
- Horn Of Plenty Tavistock
- Horn Of Plenty Hotel Tavistock
- Horn Of Plenty Devon/Gulworthy