“Poor Quality”

Pimento
Ranked #6 of 6 Restaurants in Moira
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Popped in here as our usual spot was packed. Must say I was totally disappointed with my experience. The coffee I ordered was bitter and luke warm.....my wife ordered soup and I ordered a breakfast. The food would befit a road side van. Service not great as we weren't regulars and this seems to be a haunt for the locals to gather and spread their word! Fairly expensive for what we received....even if it had've been good!!! Will not be back!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

this is a lovely little coffee shop /restaurant. nice friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. we just called in for coffee and had a really good americano and a delicious freshly baked scone. there is free parking beside the building. I would definitely go back again and try breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank scatty2
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have just had afternoon high tea, excellent quality, quantity and value for money. We would definately go back again.

1  Thank Ivan F
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Only tried this place for the first time today, food was gorgeous, all freshly made & very reasonable, will definately be back to sample the cakes!!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

good no nonsense menu with portions that will only ever fill you up

excellent fried breakfast, sandwiches and lunch meals

do try to leave some room for the excellent homemade pies - cherry is particularly good