We stayed here in may 2013 for a total of 23 days as a third vacation in Aruba. First of all I would like to say that these apartments are spacious, clean, fully equiped and perfectly located! The family that runs these apartments are the most hospitable persons I have met in Aruba during the vacations and the uear that I have lived on the island myself.
I have worked in the Holiday Inn for a year, stayed in the Riu and Occidental before and in none of these hotels you will get the service that I have encountered over here. After our first car was broken down they picked us up to bring us back home, they lent us stuff that otherwise would have cost us hunderds of dollars to buy, they even lent us their second car after our rental car (Royal Car rental) was stolen by the car rental company itself (to sue us for the new price of the car)!!! This service is unknown for any of the other apartment businesses in Aruba and if I could give them 6 stars or more I would.
The prices are low especially compared to for example gold coast villas, quality apartments or the hotels. The location is perfect with only five minutes walking distance to the beach, and still have the amazing quiet evenings located in front of Tierra del Sol. And the apartments themselves (we had size B) are very spacious with your own fully equiped kitchen, living area and porch also fully equiped. You will have a king size bed with proper A/C and a community pool (shared with the other in total 4 apartments) with jacuzzi and hammock to relax!
If you are Dutch, like we are then you should also visit their ice cream salon in Uden (Noord-Brabant) with over 36 flavors of homemade ice creams and true hospitable service.
To summarize; you will have everything you will need or even wish during your vacation here for a low price with excellent service! Try to make your reservation in advance, because of this service they have a good occupancy the whole year long!! Dont forget to rent a car to ensure maximum comfort on the island, however never rent at Royal car rental!
We wish you good luck and keep up the awesome service, we will be back for sure!
Topa & Ayo Boudewijn and Josien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananas is located in a friendly and quiet aria, with a pool surrounded by a tropical garden in the area of malmok beach, close to Boca Catalina and Arashi beach, perfect places to snorkel and relax on the beach..We hope to see you soon at BANANAS apartments, ARUBA (one happy island).Your host's ; Ton and Angelique, Peter and Tineke ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bananas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananas Apartments Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bananas Apartments Aruba/Malmok Beach