If you called a resort and told them that you wanted a room that shared pool access with only maybe ten other rooms and you wanted it to be away from the crowds, with a kitchen in your room and lushly tropical on what is a desert island - they'd ask you if you we're prepared to spend $2500/night. Ha
Ha - just go to Bananas and save a few thousand dollars.
If you're a resort person, go elsewhere. If you like to actually be away from it all when you go away from it all, then go here. That said, it's not in the boonies - it's minutes down the road from the bustle and bright lights of the homogenous island experience you can easily get stuck with in the Carribean. Not here, it's clean, charming and quiet - and the owners are friendly and helpful.
This place and the owners really made this Aruba trip a unique memory instead of just an island getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bananas is located in a friendly and quiet aria, with a pool surrounded by a tropical garden in the area of malmok beach, close to Boca Catalina and Arashi beach, perfect places to snorkel and relax on the beach..We hope to see you soon at BANANAS apartments, ARUBA (one happy island).Your host's ; Ton and Angelique, Peter and Tineke ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bananas Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananas Apartments Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bananas Apartments Aruba/Malmok Beach