We come here every year and always love it! It's comfortable, convenient, clean and has a perfect location. We walk down the beach to the night life of the big hotels and beach bars, but it's so nice to return to this peaceful place so we can rejuvenate with good sleep and read on the deck. Having a full kitchen has really become a necessity for us to really relax (having fruit, cheese, and wine in the fridge). Free wifi works great. No windsurfing for us this stay, but the wind was great. We will continue to stay at Aruba Beach Villas and look forward to seeing the amazing blooms overhanging the main deck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach